Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

Kindra made this picture for me and surprised me with it by taping it to my dresser. Yes. It's a horse!?!
Lunch with the girls...Sara, Hiloree, Angi, Teneale, Tara, & Me

Goofing around and I KNOW. You don't have to say it or think it cause I will for you...UGLY!!!

My Birthday and Michaels graduation dinner...

The kids wanted to see the movie "Up" so we took them...











Happy Birthday Katie. You get to speak in your LDS Stake Conference....hehehe!!! :) so we took this picture right after the meeting....
The older I get, the more I want to spend time with my family on my birthday. As much as I think I want to act young again and party it up? I don't and I end up realizing once again that these little people that I am in charge of are who I want to make my memories with.....

10 comments:

Tara said...

what the...speak in STAKE CONFERENCE??? when is it we'll come support/watch/flash lights in your eyes! hehe j/k that's awesome, you'll do great! lunch was very fun, but i'm still waiting on our official gno for your bday, we need to plan it! love the pics, even with the "ugly" face you're still stinkin adorable! glad you had a great bday, you deserve it! xoxo

Heidi said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Katie!! Looks like it was a fun one!

Christy said...

Awww..I love these photos and need to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Mistie said...

Happy Birthday! We need to get together and celebrate both of ours. I love all the pictures. You really are so cute...like you have look "ugly" in any pictures...silly girl.
What night next week are we getting together?

Mistie said...

BTW- when do you speak in SC? Maybe i'll try to come!

Parks Family said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a lot of fun. I'll take a low key family day anytime as well. Good luck with the talk. You will do great.

*WEST* said...

A VERY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!! Even if it is a little late! hope your day was FABULOUS..

Kate Coveny Hood said...

A little late, but happy birthday! (I haven't been online much this week). The pictures are great - and I want one of those cookies!

Kehaupu said...

do you know that the best features that you have are your beautiful green eyes and perfect smile?! i know there are others but you know...thats between you and i :) i love you baby!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! I see the pool is in working order. :)