Thursday, June 11, 2009

Freak Out Mode Has Officially Arrived!!!

See this pool? This is what should be entertaining my kids. This is where I should find my kids when I call outside looking for them. Not so much....

We are on Day 4 of the torrential lightning and thundering downpours which means that instead of my kids chillin in the pool....
...they are chillin in the bath??? Yeah. At this point in the game, I've resorted to any possible thing that can keep them entertained. Pathetic? Whatever. It gets the job done and my mental sanity comes back for at least 1o minutes.....
:)
Classic I know and we're just praying for some sun to be around tomorrow since it is the annual OC Tanner Lagoon day with the fam. Oh boy. Could it get any better than this???

7 comments:

Christy said...

When the weather improves I want to come play in your pool.

Hope the clouds break soon. It's been raining nonstop here too. UGH!

Amanda said...

Can't believe what's happening in Utah. I am sort of bummed to be missing it because I love summer storms. I think; I've never had one last a week!

whit said...

The tub? Nice. Only 6 more days of this. My lawn has patches of mushrooms!!!

Mistie said...

AMEN sista! NO MORE RAIN!!! i need sunshine... and not just for a couple minutes here and there. ALLLLLL day long. Please oh please. I think starting tomorrow it is "supposed" to be better. A month of our summer is already gone!!! love the idea of the bath instead! You crack me up!

Jamie said...

Hey there! What a cute blog! I love the sibling bath. My brother and I use to clog the shower and play in there FOREVER!!! But what's a mom to do when you have day after day of cruddy weather. Cute pics of your mini athletes.

Heidi said...

We've been having such a good run of good weather, but the last few days it's been dismal and overcast, so I hear you on the pool.

Your pool beats my pool hands down. Ours is so tiny and doesn't look at all like it did on the box I got it in. boo.

I found you through Underdogs by the way. :)

Heidi said...

LOL! That's funny! And, we have the same exact pool! Don't you love it? I like it because it's deep enough for me to sit in!