even though there are some things that were said in this that i don't necessarily agree with, this short video really got me thinking. i didn't expect it to emotionally affect me like it did but i'm glad that i've not become tainted by the evils of this world. i've always had a testimony in my spiritual beliefs and being tender hearted with what i've been taught. what christ did, what he is still doing, is very real and i think that all should have a relationship with him, in whatever nature that is personally perceived to be correct. either way, take a look and keep your own heart open to what might possibly be felt....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
Katie - this has nothing to do with this blog post, but I wanted to respond to your post on my blog. For some reason, my blog is not working with regards to comments...lol. Thanks so much for checking out my blog, and for connecting with me! I am very interested in connecting with other people who "understand", though I know you are in a different position I am. I just read your story, and wow - that is amazing about your daughter. Praise God for keeping all three of you in that accident. I look forward to keeping in touch.
Melanie B
Post a Comment