Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthdays Are The BEST Excuse...

...to get together for another "Girls Night Out! Since shopping is one of Tara's favorite past times, we knew that the night had to have something to do with it. We had time before dinner so we journeyed up to "Big Rock". I also "realized" that I "needed" a jacket too! hehehe Dinner plans got a little messy when "The Cheesecake Factory" tried to tell us that it was going to be a 3.5 hr wait!?! Are you kidding me??? The food IS NOT that good. Come on! So I made an executive decision and took us all to "The India House". It was SO GOOD! If anyone is interested in going somewhere different, it's on about 8800 South and State up in Sandy. Like I said...it was SO GOOD! We all ordered something different so that we could share which made it even more fun.
...before

...after
Since the theme was shopping and because we were going to see the movie "Confessions Of A Shopaholic", we knew exactly what had to be on Tara's birthday cake. It turned out so perfect!



I was also extremely proud to be wearing my LATEST and BEST purchase...my '80's tight acid wash purple jeans! I LOVE THEM and had to show them off!!!


L to R...Nan, Teneale, Angi, Hiloree, Katie, Brigette, Sara, & Tara

Happy Birthday Tara! We hope that you had as much as we did! I can hardly wait to start helping with the next birthday celebration! :) Especially if it might be mine...May 30th?!? hehehe

1 comment:

Tara said...

girlfriend...you know how to throw a party:) it was so much fun, thanks a million for making it all happen! the food was to die for, i can't wait to go back!! and yes, for your party, we need to start planning, it's going to be HUGE!! start getting your invite list ready...you think "my sweet 16" is cool on mtv? well wait till they see your bday party:)