Friday, March 13, 2009

How I've Spent Some Of My Days...

I will say that it has been a fun month being able to get together alot with my girl-friends! I think that the warm weather wants us getting out, out, out as much as we possibly can. It's not as big of a pain when it's sunny like when the world is covered with snow!
This was a funny moment that we had to get a picture of. I was on my way home from running some errands and I was just in the mood for something yummy but nothing sounded good so I just went home. As I was pulling into my driveway I got a text from my friend Misty.

"I'm in the mood for a treat. Let's meet real quick!"

That's all I needed to hear so I pulled my car back out, called her, and made a plan to meet her at Chili's for one of their "Molten Chocolate Cakes". We devoured it in less than 5 minutes because it was so de-le-c-0-s0! If there is one thing that Misty knows about Katie...it's that I will always be up for anything that has to do with dessert! Really.
Remember my friends from here ? Well, Chantel just had her baby so we wanted to get together to see her as well as to have a little play date so that's what we did and it was way fun! We always have fun catching up and laughing at ourselves!
Emily's twin daughters, Avery and Kendal, were so amused with my chair. It's like a magnet wherever I go. I'm serious...and it was darling!
Note to self...kids...others. Seeing my friends always makes me a happier person which then creates a happier home so continue as much as possible! :)
WILL do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh it looks like you've had a lovely social week - they're the best and friendships really do boost you up. I hate when life gets too busy and you neglect what you love! You have reminded to catch up with neglected friends, thank you!! :-)

Mistie said...

K - KT you posted the ugly picture!!!!! I guess since you dont really have any other options but ugly pictures of me...than what do you do? I am so happy you met me that day! You are the best. I am glad you are always up for a spontaneous outing like that! All your girls nights make me jealous. I dont have enough of them. We'll have to get together one of these nights and go out on the town. Love ya!