I thought that this year would be the first year that we would not have to make a trip to the hospital. Nope. It got us once again.
Because Kindra was a
1 lb 12 oz preemie, she will have to endure "chronic lung disease" for the rest of her life. Every year she gets "RSV like" symptoms which scares me to death because she gets even more bone skinny and "fragile" (she likes to emphasize that one when she gets pummeled by her brother! She tearfully sobs..."I am fragile, remember? Mom told you that I am FRAGILE!") I am a pro with the home breathing treatments and she is a pro at taking full advantage of the attention that she is given! Dramatic? Oh you had better believe it!

She will cough, gag, and then throw up. I will skip the coughing but will also gag and then throw up! I'm so serious! We had to go over to the hospital so that they could get an X Ray of her lungs to make sure that they were clear. With this, it's always better to cover all of our bases.

"Mom. Take a picture of my "Horse with batteries" and my Cheetah so that I will always remember how much I love them. Please?"


Her imagination is always on the prowl. Last week she surprised me with some new cups?...

...as well as this! I was watching the kids through the window as they were playing out front. I pushed away at the curtains only to discover this.....All I could do was roll my eyes and shake my head. What?!?
The whole ledge is covered with M-O-M and K-I-N-D-R-A. Yeah. We had a talk about "Paper Kin. PAPER is what we write on!"
5 comments:
Oh girl- Good luck! We have the same child! Hadlee is identical to Kindra! You could probably teach me a thing or two about what is to come!
Oh, sicky bird... That's lousy, poor thing. I can't believe you kept your cool after the crayon incident - me, not so cool.
I love the pictures! And I can't even count the number of times I've said, "we draw on PAPER!" No one listens to me of course.
I hope Kindra is doing better. I have to laugh at her surprise messages to you. You're so awesome to be involved in so many marathons and benefit walks -- I really need to get out more.
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only mom who deals with children writing on things other than paper!
Post a Comment