Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OC Tanner Lagoon Day 2009

This is how our morning began...."You're on that side and you're on that side. No talking, taunting, or teasing. Only chewing and eating and if there is anything other than that, we're not going to Lagoon!" Sometimes that's what I've got to do!"

I had to take a picture because this is what the table often looked like at our house growing up. We wouldn't necessarily be fighting but we would be reading the boxes and or books and use the box as the prop up. I always laugh when I see my kids doing things that I did myself as a child....
...and we had to get the "before the road trip begins" shot because it takes like forever to get there! hehehehe

Kindra and Uncle John-Charles
Kindra and I


OK so I'm just throwing it out there....After having just been to Disneyland? A thumbs down must go to Lagoon! SO not my place to go but I know...The kids love it and that's all that matters!
:(

2 comments:

Kehaupu said...

have i told you that in every single picture you look BEAUTIFUL? :) love the pics and most of all I LOVE YOU! ps...beautiful kids you got there...i see a part of you in each of them!

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

You look awesome in those pics :D

Looks like fun, whether you liked it or not... you should add my blog to your blog roll. ;)

I need to do a blogroll...
lol