There were a lot of images that quickly flashed into my mind. A tree house huh? Now what could they have possibly done that would soon be equivalent to a disaster or a new cleanup project?
"Sure. I'll be right out....." I said wishing that I could really just escape to my ignorance is bliss state of mind!
But what I found was not too bad at all! In fact it was the most creative project that they've come up with so far this summer. One that I am proud to claim. They had the boards perfectly placed like a puzzle leading the way up to as high as they could possibly get. The only thing that made me a little nervous was the ladder that they had pulled out from the ancient space of the shed.
Plus it was impossible to not just grin from ear to ear because of how "proud" I was that they had dug so deep into their imaginations to pull this idea out! I love it! The longer that I can keep these innocent imaginations cranking, the happier that I'll be!Even better was the fact that once again they had done this project together, calmly, without a punch, a hit, or a name calling! Those are the moments that as a parent, I love the most!
I love you bubby!
I love you keek a boo!



















1 comment:
TOtally freaking awesome ..... :D
Post a Comment