Monday, December 28, 2009

The Foal...

Above my parents home is a pasture full of all kinds of different horses. She begs me to drive by every time we leave my parents house.

"Can we go see my foal?"

Huh? What foal is your foal? I was so confused at what foal she was referring to.

"Mom!?! I will show you my foal. The one that I am saving up for. The one that I am buying once I have enough money for a trailer so that I can lasso it and bring it home."

Oh. Right. That one?!? How dare I even ask.

And this is who she showed me was hers. (notice the summer grubbies after some yard work with Grandma....)
Later on that week, as we were pulling out of Costco, she just had to have my purse, to get the camera, to take some pictures of her future purchases....



Oh Kindra. I CAN wait?!?!?
:)

No comments: