Friday, September 17, 2010

Maybe One Day...

maybe one day my kids will learn how to give me one of their addicting and gorgeous smiles when i ask for one behind the camera but for now, you'll just have to imagine.....
we decided that it was time to take the kids up to cascade springs. the day was one of those perfect utah autumn days for a walk.
it was gorgeous....

all kindra was worried about was finding/seeing a fish.....
see? maybe one day.

the back of timpanogos mountain....
(we live exactly on the other side of that mtn)

as soon as carter saw this rhino, he ran over to the guy and started asking him every question he could possibly think of. the guy was so nice and told him to just jump in and check it out. waaaahooooo! carter was on cloud nine!
cascade springs. check! take that one off the list. ;)

2 comments:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Gorgeous. And I know what you mean about the smiles. Impossible to get everyone smiling at the same time too. And now George has discovered the Home Alone pose. Sigh.

Christy said...

Wow so incredibly scenic! And I know what you mean about smiles - I'm lucky if I can get the FRONT of Fiona's face in photos these days!