skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Every time you meet a situation, though you think at the time it is an impossibility and you go through the torture of the damned, once you have met it and lived through it, you find that forever after you are freer than you were before."
~~~Eleanor Roosevelt
1 comment:
Katie. I am so glad you stumbled upon my blog and posted that sweet comment. I appreciate your thoughts and want to say Thank You. You are one inspiring woman! I love your little family you guys are a beautiful family! Growning up my mom used to joke about what a "disfunctional" family we were and she would just laugh about it and say... you just find me one perfect family and I will stop laughing about all of our disfunctions!" Its a bummer, but it's true. We are all "disfunctional" (I dont even know if thats a word, but you get what I mean) I love that you are so true and honest about everything! Your trials, your triumphs, your mistakes and mishaps. I love it. I think being honest with yourself is the first and greatest step to getting to the "greater picture" I truly admire you and think you are doing a great job. Anyway, just want to say thanks again and hope we can keep our blogger friendship. ~Chayla
Post a Comment