Monday, July 16, 2007

The 4th of July






The kids are now old enough and have a lot more fun when we do our own firework show. They had so much fun with the sparklers like every one does at their age. I remember feeling the same way! Carter made sure that Kindra knew exactly where to put the sparklers when they were done...in his pile on the curb where he was sitting! :)

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

Glad to see you put the comments option back on! I wanted to make one for your family picture. That was so cute! Carter and Kindra are getting so old, I just can't believe it! I just love the black and white. Anyways, looks like you had a fun time on the 4th. They are at that time of age where anything is fun! And tomorrow i'm going to have 2 kids!! Ahhh!!