I bought a new car and I love it! It is a 2007 Acura MDX and it is so cute. The kids love it because they each have their own row and it has a DVD/TV so it keeps them occupied and not in touching distance of each other! That makes it all worth it! I love it because its fast!
I also want to announce that I will be the new spokesmodel for two products....
1.Mentholatum....the cure all of everything and anything
2.Puma Shoes....I love my shoe collection! I can not resist when it comes to Puma shoes! I love them because they are just so dang cute! and because I love to shop!
I also want to announce that I will be the new spokesmodel for two products....
1.Mentholatum....the cure all of everything and anything
2.Puma Shoes....I love my shoe collection! I can not resist when it comes to Puma shoes! I love them because they are just so dang cute! and because I love to shop!
and I almost forgot...I really wish that I could be a model for Anthropologie!! My all time favorite store that I spend way too much money at!



















No comments:
Post a Comment