Monday, July 23, 2007

We are officially TOWN CARNI RATS





Even though I vowed to never become a town carni rat like the ones I always saw going to the carnival when I was in Highschool, I broke down! I decided to take the kids on a surprise adventure....to the town carnival that has come to AF since before I was born. I remember when I was younger we would drive by and I would be scared because of what the carnival looked like and what the people who were there looked like...and I am here to testify that it has not changed. It was actually sad to see some of these kids who will never have a chance. Its the whole nature vs nurture idea...but anyways, we went and the kids were so excited because it was like Lagoon! Kindra was nervous at first but soon was laughing as hard as Carter.....

No comments: