Friday, June 6, 2008

Can You Tell Me Again What Month It Is? March, April, May, Or June?!?



I don't need to draw anymore attention to the weather or the lack of warm weather that we are enduring but we are sooooo over it!
I finally gave in to the kids begging to go out for a bike ride today and found anger in my heart when I once again had to pull out the jackets for them to bundle up in!

I was freezing and so I know that they had to be as well...

Kindra has gotten so zippy on her bike and so the idea was presented that it's "that" time... "that" time to take off the training wheels! She is a little nervous and she tried to be very convincing with her argument so we'll see how that goes down. She is becoming more and more like a little adult which scares the "you know what" out of me but I will keep you posted :)

1 comment:

Mistie said...

Amen to that sista!! I am so ready for some warm weather. it was SOOO cold today and tomorrow i think is supposed to be worse. when it is blistering hot in july or august, i will probably eat my words! oh well!