Thursday, June 26, 2008

Generations....




The sounds are the same, the feelings are the same, the backyard is the same
Carter, Kindra, Colin, and Abbi
But 25 years ago it was
Tiffany, Travis, Katie and Jake
As I sit and watch them, I just laugh!
It is all too surreal, all too comical, all too amazing how it can all just work out....
HMMMMMMM?!?

3 comments:

Heather said...

The kids look like they had so much fun!! I also remember doing the same thing. Its funny how kids now like to do the same things we used to. Actually, if my body could handle it, i would be doing the same thing.

Lyssa Beth said...

wow, that is really cool! I remember seeing pictures when you guys did that when you were playing! And even 2 girls and 2 boys! ya that's nuts! Those pictures are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Honestly what is it about slip and slides that we liked?

I guess for little kids jumping directly on your tailbone is not painful.