Saturday, December 27, 2008


Of course I'm just kidding but I'll be honest....The combination of sick kids, Christmas, snow, and now sick Mom? It can get pretty chaotic around here!!! I'm going back to bed now. The kids are with their Dad so it's nice and QUIET so I'm taking full advantage......

8 comments:

Fionna said...

Hello sweet girl,
Do you want me to bring you some kneaders soup. I love it!!!!
call me if you need me K

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie, it's Michelle from the other night. Maybe you will remember the Dirty Minds game? Oh, so classic. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. You are amazing, girl! Hope you are feeling better :(.

whit said...

Ugh! Our sick started with me, wound through the fam and just circled back to me - it sucks! I hope your Christmas was good and you get better quickly!

The Miner Trio said...

I am so sorry your sick. We have had it at our house too! It seems like almost everyone has this year. Let me know if you need anything.

*WEST* said...

Hope you are feeling better!!! There is nothing worse than being sick or your kids over the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Every single Christmas I have had kids we have all been sick... I seriously think we should have Christmas in July- Hope your all feeling better!

Lauren said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy new year and the best for 2009!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Teehee cheeky someecard... Must be nice to have some well earned rest! Enjoy it :-) Happy new year!