Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't Forget...


Where...Jordan High School
When...April 1st
Time...7pm
Cost...$5/person $25/family
PS. I am also playing in this so I'm very excited to be involved. I am just going to pretend like I know how to play in a chair but it will be way fun and mostly because it's for a good cause sooooo if you can come? Please do!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I am dying to hear how your race went in CA!! I hope all went well and the weather was nice.

Parks Family said...

Have fun playing hoops. How did the race go? Can't wait to see pictures.

Mistie said...

Hey- i am planning to come... i will have my kids though...so we'll see how long Seneka lasts (she is such a pill these day to take out of the house!). I told Ashton about it and he is so excited.
Best of luck! I will be rooting for you. And i think i'll have to bring my camera!

Amanda said...

You're gonna do awesome! I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see you this weekend!

steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steph said...

Ok I just saw that the game was LAST night, so I hope it went well. I wanna see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope it went well! Seems like it would've been heaps of fun :-) Can't wait to hear all about how it went.