Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We're Going To The Circus!!!

Yep!!! We did it! hehehe! Come on...It's Britney! Impossible for us to pass up! :)
So yes Misty and I are going without your blessings or not......

It's not too late to change your mind though if you decide that you want to come!
hehehe.....

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Man, I was almost with you, but Britney...

I tried to support that girl in my mind, give her the benefit of the doubt, but I can't get over what a train wreck she was/is. Plus I've seen some clips of her concert on You Tube and she busts out with crazy things in the middle of the songs. Have fun and tell me everything.

katie said...

you are right. she is a train wreck and i don't support some of the things that she has done but...everyone deserves a second chance. i can not imagine living in her life or how hard it mut be but still...i love her music.

i have not seen or heard anything about her concerts so i'm clueless in that department but don't worry. i'll tell you everything!

hmmmm. is there something wrong with me???

Anonymous said...

What the? Katie, I'm jealous! Mark and I want to go so bad! (yes... i said Mark, don't tell anyone.. ha ha.. I'm ok with my husband liking Britney) Where did you get tickets?

Unknown said...

Sweet Katie I am going to, maybe
i will see you there. Nice moves, love brittany and her music, bless her heart she has to start over sometime!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I like her too:) Have fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Mistie said...

Can't wait!!! Whatever with Brit's crazy life...i like her music and that really is all that matters...and i really hope she brings out a snake!
Just me and you... what an honor!!! I usually only read about all your adventures on your blog and now i am FINALLY part of one!! YAYY!!!

kthomas said...

Jealous! You know I'll be trying to scalp tickets here in Vegas! You will have fun and Pussycat Dolls are amazing live - you'll want to go home to the gym pronto:)