Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!

This event required a cross off calendar because the kids could not wait for it to come! K so remember this from last year? Well this year was even better!
There is nothing that the grand kids don't love more than a sleep over in Grandma's backyard and especially when the tents are involved!
The moment that the sun came up, so were the kids. Not the parents but the kids! (Especially since I was back at home in my comfy bed! hehehe!!!) It was all that we could do to get the kids fed, tents put away, and the chairs brought down. They were dying to get down to the creek!
Notice that they were very adamant on there being a "girls" raft and a "boys" raft.....
My little little sister Lyssa and her family came up which was SO FUN!!! Look how beautiful her little Kate is! Gorgeous!!!

I LOVE this picture that we were able to get! All of the Terry grand kids with 3 on the way. Another girl. Another boy. And another SURPRISE! :) We are becoming quite the possy!
Poor Ashley is SOOOO tired of being pregnant and poor Jake is not wanting to freeze his legs off! hehehe

...and they're OFF for the grand adventure!

Happy 4th of July from the Terry household! We hope that you had as much fun as we did!

6 comments:

Kehaupu said...

love, you looking beautiful as always. the terry family sure knows how to have a good time. wish i would have been there...maybe next year?!

Heidi said...

Now THAT looks like a fun time!! I wish I had a creek in my backyard! :)

*WEST* said...

Such a FUN fourth!!!

Mistie said...

SO MUCH FUN! I love the 4th! And i love that all the cousins in your fam were together. That is the best!! I bet your kids were in heaven. What great pictures too. Where is that creek at? is that right at your parents house?

Haylee said...

Oh my gosh I miss the creek so much! I wish we could of come this year...hopefully next!!

John-Charles said...

I am a little sad that you took the link to my blog off of yours. And I love the picture of Ashley and Jake!