
as a child, one of our family traditions was to literally ring in the new year running around both inside and out banging pots and pans while yelling "HAPPY NEW YEAR". it's a tradition that now we also do with our kids and even when we have the option to go do "the adult thing", we don't want to. we like doing the "family thing". this year we watched "
indiana jones and the last crusade" and had
wii competitions. it actually got pretty competitive not surprising considering who was playing. uh.
kindra and i?
lol
HAPPY NEW YEAR and we hope that 2011 IS AN AWESOME YEAR THAT GIVES YOU ALL THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT!!!
5 comments:
Hi Katie--this is a little random, but you came to the school I work at (New Haven) over a year ago and spoke to our girls here. I remembered your blog and wanted to ask if you'd be interested in coming again! I couldn't find an email on here, so I'm just commenting, hope that isn't too stalkish! Let me know either way--alisonk@newhavenrtc.com
Thanks!
Ali
ali. not weird. not weird at all and i would love too! i will email you and you can tell me when you're thinking. yeah! so excited to do this again!!!
Happy new year! Much love to all of you in 2011.
Ah - so stupid to comment on your most recent post before reading the others. I just caught up on about a month of lapsed reading.
I loved the sleeping pictures and I LOVED reading about you and Trevor. Such a wonderful start to the New Year. I couldn't be happier for you!
Hi Katie!
I wish you and your family all the best for 2011 also!
My 2011 was not started right but today I've had 2 exams and I had an 10 for nurse mathematics (I think it's an A in America:D) So it's a great start though! Tomorrow I'll fly too Istanbul for a citytrip with my father, I'm excited too have some fun!
Bye bye! Greetz Jovanka
Post a Comment