Friday, December 31, 2010

something to remember...

the BEST quote that came out of tonights "Friday Night Light's" episode marathon...

Tyra
: What, should I write about my trashy family, about the fact that my sister’s a stripper, or my mom is a high school drop out who drinks boxes of wine like it’s water? Or about the fact that I lost my virginity when I was thirteen, or the fact that my papa wasn’t around? How about that? Oh, I know what I should write about! The fact that up until two years ago I had enough hate in my heart to start a freaking car.

Landry
: What changed?

Tyra
: What?

Landry
: You know, what changed from two years ago? Why, why did you stop having enough hate in your heart to start a freaking car?

Tyra
: Jason Street got paralyzed. (pause) I realized that he was this great guy, I mean like this hero, and it happened to him. And it, it made me realize that life isn’t fair for anybody. Not just me.

***exactly. bad things happen to great people all day long and great things happen to bad people all day long. that's life. life isn't fair but that's how we learn. that's how we grow. don't ever take that for granted because it can all change and go away in an instant. just saying and just a thought.

:)

No comments: