Sunday, December 5, 2010

my one blog wish...

all i want for christmas are some comments from those who visit my blog. is that too much to ask? i just love knowing who my audience is and i love meeting new friends. come on. please?!? it would not only make my day but would make my whole year! no pressure but i'm just sayin.....
;)

14 comments:

Christy said...

Me! I visit your blog AND love it!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I'm Karin's niece and I've been blog stalking you for a while now. :) I love reading about your adventures!

katie said...

yeah!!! keep the comments coming!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

I still visit your blog:D
I love it!

Jovanka

Claire said...

I would love to leave a comment and tell you I your blog and I love you!! You are a fabulous mom and incredible person! I hope you have a fantastic day.

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parks Family said...

Just me keep'n tabs on you.

Anonymous said...

Read & love!
jel

Amanda Bowen said...

I am a fan...maybe even a stalker. I love reading your blog. Hope all is well. I am about to pop but I am hoping I can be at the next craft night.

Lyssa Beth said...

Katie, I have been the #1 fan from day 1. yes, I'm a crapper commenter but who isn't?!
But seriously, I hope all you stalkers leave a comment!

ShaRee said...

You know I still stalk your blog! :) It was good to see you the other night- wish it could've been different circumstances, but it was neat you'd come show your support. I know Melissa really appreciated it.

steph said...

I'll be honest -- for a while the comments link disappeared on me. I would get ready to make a comment, then I couldn't see the link anywhere. No joke. I'm so glad the link reappeared.

Karin Austin said...

I read every single blog post you write!!! and love them.

jörg said...

Hello Katie,
i am from Germany and i find it very very good.
Greetings from me
Jörg