i have never denied the internal struggle that takes place within my soul. and yes i'm proud to admit that i'm glad that it does. in all honesty, i never want to give her up. i never want to be that unmotivated woman who becomes ONLY a mom. i need more mixture than that. and i understand that this is a personal choice too. but i like being driven, having a passion, acting on those random ideas, and having those wild hairs that show up every now and then. anway, you get my point. enjoy reading this piece that my friend rebecca wrote and might i add, well said. very well said.....
xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
Katie - Wow. Thank you so much. It means so much that you connected with what I wrote. It was such a personal one that I hesitated publishing it.
I'm right there with you! :)
Post a Comment