Friday, March 18, 2011

Tomorrow...

yes. this is a word that comes out of my mouth quite frequently. and it's not even something that i'm happy about. especially when my 8yr old says...

"mom. i am so sick of hearing that! you always say tomorrow...tomorrow. we never do what you say we're going to do!"

ouch. snap. touche.

i admit it. i can make up a great list of daily "to do's" and then get only a few crossed off. it's not like i don't WANT to get to them, but it's more that we run out of time or that i run out of energy. plus, there is no way that some of these tasks can be done with 2 kids at my side. i've learned. it's too much and i end up getting frustrated which only ruins the mood.

sister wives. sister. wives. i'm starting to understand the benefits. when one steps down, another can step up. it's quite genius actually and at this point, you probably could have me sold. but so far i've not been offered so until then, i'll just keep on going.

"tomorrow. tomorrow. there's always tomorrow. it's only a day away..."
;)

4 comments:

Mistie said...

lol!!! seriously!!! lol!!

Mistie said...

i am happy your donations are almost there. YAY!!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Ha! I know! I think any mother of more than one child has given some level of consideration to the sweet deal that the sister wives have going (at least when it comes to child rearing). When the twins were newborns and Oliver was a toddler, Chris made a joke about needing to bring in another wife. I looked him in the eye and without a hint of irony said, "at this point? I'd seriously consider it."

*WEST* said...

HAHAHA I loved this!!