My 2 biggest fans, the 2 that I do all that I do for, will be home in a few hours. They have been with their dad this weekend which allowed me to get all of my "boring mom stuff" done but it was not the same with it being so quiet. I miss there talking, screaming, fighting, attitudes, "MOM", their excitement and the noise, and especially their sighed "i love you mom. I can lay in bed until 10 am but I miss them sitting right beside me watching some Little Einsteins episode. I actually don't like hearing the air turn off and on and it just makes me lonely. For as chaotic as it is....it is reality and I love reality. They are my best friends and will always be constant and will never leave me. The grass is always greener on the other side but right now, I love my pasture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment