Carter was very, very, very excited that he is officially going to be (or so he thinks) our true lawn mower so he had to show off his skills! It was fun to see him so proud. Now Kindra is more into the sand box and was conentrating very hard on whatever it was that she was creating :)
They have had the infamous summer colds and so ...sorry... I used that as as excuse to sluff church today. I broke down, I know, and then broke down once again and let them create a fort and a "ramp" out of the couch cushions. Sometimes I think that those are the moments that they will most remember and that we have the most fun!!



















1 comment:
Poor parenting?? NO way! That's fun for kids. Josh & Ryan would play with the couch cushions like that all day if I let them. You're kids are so cute. Lucky for you, you got one of each. That's perfect.
Post a Comment