Tuesday, September 25, 2007

PSYCHOTIC






I warned you that I was not finished but I believe that we have it!! I received some new props today that added exactly what I think it needed.....even if I am the only one who sees and believes it. :) I have to do this...looking...re-arranging...more looking...more re-arranging...and to think, its not even October yet! OOPS!!

3 comments:

Ralphster said...

I'm diggin' the new additions...what are those hair ball lookin' things? Scary!

Lyssa Beth said...

That really looks so cool Katie! You and Kindra look so cute in the picture!! I love your shirt!
So where did you find everything anyways? Oh and witch in the ground is hilarious!
love it love it love it!!
....and are you SURE you are done?

Lyssa Beth said...

Ok I think working out would help out your so-called "bla bla" face and arms...but I should say you don't have those problems!! but ya, using the weight would do it...but Katie, honestly, you do not have "bla" arms!! You have the cutest, toned arms ever!