Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Names, Names, and MORE Names!

This was a pretty funny tag that I got from my sister Lyssa. Some of these names I'd actually like to keep to replace the name Kathryn! SOOOOORRY :)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Nick Acura

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR "FLY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) K-Ter

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Nothing

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Provo

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Ter-Ka

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("THE" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Brown Pepsi

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Ladell Charles

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Very Sexy Swedish Fish

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names) Gladys Ray

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Crawford Chicago

12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y") Kiwi Tanky

13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Apple-Sauce Redwood

14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("the" + your favorite hobby, fave weather element + "tour") The Scrapbook Thunder Tour


PS....I am going to tag Tiffany and DC to do this....COME ON!!! PLAY THE GAME :)

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

HIlarious! I love the Scrapbook Thunder Tour! Anyways, i'm going to teach you some computer tricks...like the tongue face...:P, You use the letter "P" to show a tongue sticking out...but way to be creative :)

The Blaisdell Family said...

I absolutely love your stipper name! That is the funniest thing I've read today!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog. You are so nice!! Lyssa obviously has one great family!

Kevin and Tiffany said...

Ok Very Sexy Swedish Fish I'll play. by the way I need your email address.