Sunday, May 25, 2008

The "Funny" Of The Night!


I finally had gotten the kids settled and put into bed and so I quickly scurried to my TV to begin watching my Sunday evening tradition. It is one of those scandalous Showtime series that I feel I should be confessing about but I have found love and obsession for it (because of the history)! 10 minutes into it, Carter came in and started the questions right in an important part (and it was the season finale)

He asked what it was that I was watching and I barked back the first immature, yet proper, thing that came to mind "Dog Poop"---don't ask!?! He laughed and asked the question again. The name of the program is "The Tudors" and so that is what I said. Again he laughed and called me out. "Huh" I thought and then it hit me. He thought that because I had made a poop reference earlier, I had said "The Tooters" as in fart, gas, toot!

It was then I who laughed and explained "No, with a -D-...The TuDors".

I got a pretty good laugh both at what he had thought and at why it had all began!

"Dog Poop" is far better than what I had really wanted to say! In my family, you just don't come between us and our shows! he he he

2 comments:

Tara said...

Nice one Katie! Very funny, how ironic of an answer to what Carter meant you said, smart boy! I am so with you on the tv shows!!

Miss Kendra said...

Um.. that party was at the Draper Park. 5 min. from my house.