Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kindra's Pre-School Graduation

I thought that this "ensemble" was so perfect that Kindra put together for me for my B-Day present! It says alot about what she loves huh? It was very important to her that "I loved it" and she made sure that I hung it up right by the TV so that we would always see it. Nope...we don't watch too much TV, huh!?!
Miss Kindra Ann Corbridge...the pre-school graduate!
Kindra is a chatterbox and is the social butterfly of the world. I swear, she was more interested in talking to the boys than in doing her performances!








...still talking...

Kindra has a tiny infatuation with this boy who is in her class...Luke...and they talk about each other all of the time. I was actually a little worried last week because Kindra came home very distraught because Luke would not play with her at recess. I know I am paranoid, but I do not want her to ever be insecure about being left out. I am always building her up so that when she is ignored, dumped, ridiculed, exiled, etc.etc. she will not let it break her down.


Can you tell that I've been there, done that?!?
Kindra and her teachers...Miss Courtney, Miss Stephanie, Miss Brenda, and Miss Jenn

Kindra out feeding her obsession...THE HORSES! I have no idea where she got it because I am not a true fan! You would think that she would love some of the same things that I love??? RIGHT!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, Kindra! What a big day and I'm so happy for your family. 1st grade is a comin' and it's such a big deal, isn't it! You have a sweet family and I love that Kindra loves horses; I was just like that as a child.

Amanda said...

I know my comment was messed up - she's starting Kindergarten, and THAT'S a big deal! Sorry!

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a cute girl! I love how she's more into talking with the boys. That made me laugh. Looks like she enjoyed her special day. Your baby is starting school Katie!!!! That is crazy, I'm having a hard time with the 1st starting, I can't imagine the feeling of the youngest starting! So exciting and so sad isn't it?

This girl in my ward was telling me of this lady that gives horse riding lessons for only $60 per month around here, they go twice a week. I instantly thought of Kindra when she was telling me this. I think she would have an attack!:)

I think it's so cute when kids this yound have such a strong passion for something they like. My thought is usually like yours, "where did this obsession come from??" Kindra really is so cute!!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Did you say Kindra made that for YOUR birthday??? What?? When's your birthday?? Did I miss another post??

Stupid rss feeds, I haven't been updated on almost 1/2 of the blogs I like to read!!!!

Brenda B said...

Congrats to your little graduate!! She is such a cutie!! Are those your horses?

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

Shminn!!! I can't believe her and the horses. She's so imaginative

Lyssa Beth said...

OH I can't believe the crushes have begun already! She's such a cutie! Glad to hear that she's got lots of love from you to show her how special she is and to not settle or have low self esteem...she's such a little sweetheart!