Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rain...Rain...Go Away...Or Not?!?

So if you know me at all...then you know that I am a bit of a control/clean freak so when I pulled up in my parents driveway to pick-up the kids and found this...my first thought was "oh hell...my car is going to be destroyed!". But then I paused, looked at my all ready disgustingly dirty car, and just "rolled" :) with it!
Since we pretty much skipped spring and since the kids have been wanting to do this in the rain for awhile, I just laughed and pulled out my ever so trusty camera!




Thanks goodness for our bath and for our washer/dryer is all I have to say cause we sure needed it after this....but they had fun and that's all that matters, right?!?

4 comments:

Miss Kendra said...

I wish that I could still do this. We used to do it as kids all of the time. Now I am "too old". Oh well!

Brenda B said...

Oh my goodness, how fun for them! I remember doing that and it was so fun.

Jami Black said...

Way to go! I suck at "making the most of moments" a lot of the time. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun and Carter was such a cute chimney sweeper!

Amanda said...

You are ten times the woman and mother than I and those pictures are all the proof I need.