Just a funny story that happened today...
Kindra and I went shopping for some new sandals this afternoon and while we were making our way down the shoe aisles, Kindra screamed with excitement! "Mom, I see the Sketchers that are on during our cartoons. Can I please, please have some? They will go on fast and they will stay on tight! They are so cute!"
I thought for a minute on what she had just said. She was right. That is exactly what they tell you with their Saturday morning cartoon commercials. My daughter had fallen victim to their ploy and to their strategy. In turn, when I could not say no to her excitement, I too fell victim as I was giving them my money!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















7 comments:
Hey Katie! That is hilarious, I stinkin love kids they are too funny. How are things? We are doing great, 7 weeks left til baby arrives! PS you look great, just wanted to say hi:)
No worries, Creyton is a sucker for tv infomercials- he even pauses the tv until I can see what he wants me to watch while he begs and pleads to order it. I've been tempted a few times, but haven't fallen victim yet:)
I love that all kids are the same. I told Weston the other day he needed to get in the shower because his feet stunk! He looked at me with this serious face and said, "It is your fault because you don't buy me the shoes that breathe." He was talking about the Sketchers also! Well they are doing something right with their advertising. Our kids are listening! Happy late birthday, hope you had a great one.
Advertisments do work! Good to know! I'm such a sucker I fall for them and Eric's too young to know any better!
That is so cute though!
You sound about as tough as I am when it comes to my kids asking for things:) Especially when they do it in such a cute way!
i love her! too funny! i need some of those for ashton that "go on fast and stay on tight!"
That is too cute! I fall for things too....and I must say...Do not fall for the moonsand!!!! It is a pain and gets everywhere:)
Post a Comment