There are 5 men in my life. 5 men who mean more to me than I could ever truly explain with words alone. There is not a day that goes by that they do not impact my life or the lives of my children. They help and take care of me in more ways than one...

Trevor
Though he is my ex and though our relationship at times can be heated, he is still one of my best-friends and the father of my children. He loves those 2 with all of his heart and would do anything for them. Carter and Kindra love him very much...

I can always count on him to come over when there is something that I can not help them with like fixing or riding bikes :) He is respectful, supportive, and we make it work and for that I will always love him. He puts up with my "jobs" and with my randomness and I know that he is behind me 100%...

My Father
There has never been a time in my life in which I did not have the help and support of my Dad. He has never let me down and has never given up on me. He has shown me time and time again just how much he loves and respects me.
He is also a wonderful Grandparent who is very patient, loving, faithful,and understanding.
We love you, Dad...

My Brother and Uncle Jake

My Brother and Uncle John-Charles


My Brother and Uncle Mike

My Brothers are my best-friends. They are examples to us of men who are calm, faithful, loving, humble, constant, hilarious, hard working, and complete characters! I love them very much...
9 comments:
What a great tribute! I didn't realize there were so many "men" in your life you hot mama:) I'm SO happy it finally warmed up- while I was running the half marathon I was thinking, "I bet Katie is totally soaking up this heat and loving every second of it!" while I dripped away! Let's get together this week! Oh, and I think the Cooper's must be related to the Terry's with the way they have to overanalyze every possible solution while each one thinks their idea is the best option...hmm, I'd say so!
how kind is it that you included your ex?! i think that speaks VOLUMES about the kind of mom...no, the kind of woman you are.
admire may be too tiny a word.
wow this was a great post Katie. That picture of Trevor and this kids is SO cute. I'm glad that everything is still cool with him and you. seirously, we have a great group of guys in our family!!
Hey Katie! I'm you're blog stalker--
I'm coming to Utah!Can we set up a girls club reunion dinner on Sat or lunch on Sunday?
Oh, you are a lucky duck! So many wonderful men; each one loves you and cares for you and your children, and that is worth its weight in gold. It also says volumes about you - you're pretty remarkable.
Katie,
K- I am the BIGGEST slacker of the world!! I have not been on anyones blogs for over a month so I was catching up on the many things you have been doing. I hadn't even seen your Twilight day. I am beyond jealous that you were there, that was so great!!! I am still loving your dang cute hair by the way. Anyway, just wanted to drop you a line and say that it was fun catching up on your life.
Love ya, Jen
It's great to see that you and Trev are still such good friends. I think that's so good and healthy for the kids. I miss you all the way out here in Colorado.
Katie,
I am being a blog stalker and put your name in a search and found you. This is Ashlee from HS. You still are as sweet as ever and you have a lovely family. I'm glad you are doing so well. I'm new to the blogging world but you can ck me out at ashleemangum.blogspot.com -- especially if you can't remember me ;)
I am so happy you have such a wonderful support system in your life! And i look up to you for having a healthy relationship with your ex. You are such a great person (much better than me!)
Post a Comment