Friday, June 13, 2008

There's Nothing Better!



It was finally warm enough last week to pull out the "ever so anticipated" water-slide! :) It was such a nice day and the kids and I had such a fun afternoon hanging out in the sun...
Kindra was not so sure about the freezing water but tried to be a good sport anyway...


Luckily the kids have my skin complexion so we never have to worry about them getting sunburned. I love the "farmers tan" that Kindra's got going on...AWESOME!
These are my two favorite pictures...Just by looking at them, you can almost feel the warmth of the sun and the blades of the grass between your toes...

My kids love the sun and the water just as much as I do which I know will make for a good Summer. Lets cross our fingers that the rainclouds don't come back too soon and that we can finally pull out the pool!

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

I love the slip n slide!! I love those pics too. Those kiddies are so adorable..I miss them! wha wha wha