We need to think about getting a tree... But I really need to clean my house first. The tree will drop needles that will be scattered everywhere - so I always like to start with a clean slate. I can't wait until my kids start posing for me...
I love it. Wild pjs are the best...well, any pjs in my opinion are the best! And dont you just love this time of year with the christmas tree lights on and christmas music playing? i keep our tree lights on from morning til night...i love it! merry christmas little friend!! love ya.
Your tree looks great, but the mismatched jammies look even better:) It must be the cool thing to do as kids since my boys are always wearing who knows what to bed! They're just more excited for Christmas than to match the tops to the bottoms:) See you tomorrow!
i suddenly realized that for those who are new to our blog or who don't personally know us, you don't know our "story". in 8/2001, my husband and i were in an auto accident which left me paralyzed from the waist down. a sad incident but an answer to a prayer and the lesson that i needed to get me back to who i really was, back to what we really wanted out of life, and to mold me into who i want to become. to add to the chaos, they also discovered that i was pregnant with our daughter. she was born at 28 wks, weighing 1 lb 12 oz. and was the miracle that we needed to glue our family together. we can't imagine things piecing together any other way. so that's the "story" and where we're currently at in this journey of life towards the greater picture, never taking blessings for granted and by learning day by day as we go along. when asked if i'd ever take back that awful day which changed our lives forever, i simply replied "no. i wouldn't. i've learned so much and we live a great life" and i meant it 100%! this is the challenge that i, that our family, has been given and we're going to continually hit this head on. NEVER GIVING UP and remembering that things happen for a reason, even if we don't understand what that reason may be. "it's all mental and it's all in your attitude" this is a family blog. it's my venting blog. it's my rambling on blog. it's our fun blog. it's our life blog. enjoy!
7 comments:
Cute tree! and didn't it take forever for Christmas to come around when we were little? What ever happened to that?!?!hahaha I need more time :)
We need to think about getting a tree... But I really need to clean my house first. The tree will drop needles that will be scattered everywhere - so I always like to start with a clean slate. I can't wait until my kids start posing for me...
I know I swear I just took my tree down from last Christmas?!? What good little posers!!
I love it. Wild pjs are the best...well, any pjs in my opinion are the best! And dont you just love this time of year with the christmas tree lights on and christmas music playing? i keep our tree lights on from morning til night...i love it! merry christmas little friend!! love ya.
Your tree looks great, but the mismatched jammies look even better:) It must be the cool thing to do as kids since my boys are always wearing who knows what to bed! They're just more excited for Christmas than to match the tops to the bottoms:) See you tomorrow!
Ha ha - I love the old school pics of you and I can't wait to try this recipe!
Post a Comment