Friday, January 16, 2009

PARTY Time!!!




WOW!!! How can you be 6? I can not believe it and to think of how close we came to not having you be a part of our family! You are here for a reason and I know that you've got an important job to do. You keep me laughing. You keep me going. You keep me dreaming and imagining. You keep me remembering. You keep me wanting to be an example for you and Carter. You bring me joy. You never cease to amaze me with the things that come out of your mouth...with the creative things that are in your head. You're a blessing in so many ways but never forget that I love you. Never forget how beautiful you are. Never forget that you are here, in this life, at a specific time, for a reason. Be ready and be prepared for the great adventures that lie ahead. I will always support you 100%. I will always be your Mom. I will always be your best-friend and I will always love you more than you can even imagine! Have a great day and enjoy being 6!

10 comments:

Like a Lily said...

Holy moly. That's amazing. Our God is a God who saves.

PsychMamma said...

Adorable pics and beautiful words. Best wishes to the birthday girl, and you have an award waiting for you at:

http://psychmamma.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/and-the-award-goes-to/

{wink}

Julie said...

What an amazing girl with an amazing story....and an amazing mother! What more can I say! I can't wait to meet her one of these days:)

Happy Birthday Kindra!

Regardez Moi said...

Awww. Happy Birthday!!! 6 is one of the best ages, I remember. :) She's so beautiful.

Lyssa Beth said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years either! WoW. time flies and she's beautiful and so strong!
That is a beautiful post!

Brooke said...

What a little cutie. So, have you ever noticed, she has the little head tilt too when she gets her picture taken :)
I hope she had a great birthday!

Amanda said...

Happy day, Kindra! What a lovely girl with a lovely mom.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Happy B'day to your litte girl... such lovely words too - she should read this when she's older.

*WEST* said...

Happy late birthday to her! And I want to see these Dallas Robert pics...I remember you were HOT!!

Mistie said...

She really is a miracle. I am so happy you have her and she is in your life and that she has you. what a darling duo you guys are and will always be. i love it!