Saturday, January 3, 2009

The First Real Snowfall Of The Year...Thank Goodness!

Like I said in my last post...we got DUMPED on! I had to make sure that my depression did not suffocate my kids' excitement! They could not wait to get out and play...




The snow wasn't wet enough to pack very well to make a snowman or a fort but that didn't stop them from having fun! Look how cold their rosy cheeks look? I always get so nervous about that! They can totally ignore their freezing-ness or their frost-bitten-ness!

Of course they were fine and of course it's not as bad as I make it out to be buuuuuut still. Snow??? Yuk!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwooooowwwww! I'm so envious of you all and the beautiful amount of snow you recieved!

katie said...

oh. don't. be jealous! believe me. i am counting down the days until my side of the continent allows the sun to come back!

but thanks though...and thanks for your ideas which allow my moments of contemplation :)

*WEST* said...

Christmas is over, so now the snow can go! Hope you are feeling better...Looks like your holidays were good!!