Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Warm and Sunny Anyone???

Even though I was planning on a girls weekend down to participate in this, I needed to go down with Thomas to Arizona so that I could get some answers to a few of my "questions".
We came down a hill and this was what I saw. It literally brought tears to my eyes thinking about the Summer time. I could feel my skin just aching for the sun so that it could become tan once again (from the real sun...not the purchased sun)! :)

We went and saw the movie "Yes Man" and I will admit that I laughed pretty hard. It's a typical Jim Carey movie so if you love him, which I do, then you'll like it. Anyway, I couldn't pass up this perfect "cactus photo shot"!
While we were there, we stayed with TC, who is one of Thomas's friends from High School. TC has the cutest family ever and they were so nice to deal with us for a few days. Thanks TC!!!
Since Thomas's family has been everywhere in this world, she knows some of the best places to go out to eat. Even though I almost missed my plane because of it, she took me to Oregano's for lunch.....
...and it had THE BEST pizzookie that I've ever eaten! SERIOUSLY! I would just go there to eat that alone! Remember...I choose restaurant's based on the desert alone! hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I choose restaurants based only on their desert menu too!! That is so great that I'm not alone in this! Haha I always have to sneak a view though when everyone is looking at the mains... Yum so what is a pizzookie? Looks delish!

Looks like you had a great time too ,Arizona looks lovely!

Sending you some sun from Aus...
Annie

kthomas said...

GOOD TIMES! I hope you got your "questions" answered. Looking forward to having you closer! ps. email me the pics! I need the one of Michael and I. Thanks!