Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 5

day 5...medicine

i know. what a silly thing to be thankful for but it helps me out daily! it could help me with a headache after a day of a million questions, or it could help some nasty nerve pain, or even help some "ghost" pain that can come on for no reason at all. there are a number of reasons why i am thankful for medicine but the reason why i am mostly thankful for it is because of how it allows me to cope, to live, to function as a positive parent, living every day and doing as much as i possibly can!

2 comments:

Charakie said...

I had a dream last night that we met for lunch but I had to bail on you because my teeth started falling out. Weird, and REALLY traumatic :)

Lyssa Beth said...

Seriously thank goodness for modern medicine! you would probably dead from what you've gone through if it wasn't for medicine! I would be grateful too!...actually I am grateful for it ;)