Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Day 9
day 9...craft night and the joys of "personal personal" dirt and honesty. lol
one of the besties started this up last year. once a month we get together, "make a craft", and talk. i mean really talk. it's awesome plus i get to make a really cute craft that someone else has come up with! lol...copying is always the easiest when it comes to these things!


junes night...

xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
Cute. But I can't help but notice the clock said 11pm in one of those photos. I simply can't remember the last time I stayed up until 11pm! Seriously, I can't!
ahhhh. i am so happy you are part of craft night. wouldnt be the same AT ALL without you. So. Much. Fun.
funny, that the last craft night i was up til 2am. hahahaha (11:00 is nothing!) :)
Um so I am so jealous of your craft night. Seriously, I wish I was apart of something like that.
So do you ahve to pay and stuff to be apart of it?
Post a Comment