Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful Day #16...We Eloped!!!


“You are what I never knew I always wanted”

~~~from the movie "Fools Rush In"


i love you trevor james
always and forever
i can't wait to begin this new journey together
you are my best friend
and i KNOW that we are meant to be where we're at
anything is possible and nothing can stop us
we'll never give up
thank you for being patient with me
and never giving up on us
you ARE what i never knew i ALWAYS wanted
right in front of me
xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you eloped! YIPPEE! so happy for you- congratualtions.

Bean There...Done That said...

So...can I open my mouth now? So happy for you! Lunch when you get home?

Mistie said...

Hmmmmmmmmm.....
:)

Kyle and Shanalee said...

So many congratulations to you & your family! Such a beautiful fairy tale story. <3

Jodi Gallagher said...

Congrats Katie! So excited for you guys! :)