Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Day #7...Laughter :)

I was in in the public restroom. I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall: "Hi, how are you?"
Me: embarrassed, "Doin' fine!"
Stall: "So what are you up to?"
Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you... just sitting here."
Stall: "Can I come over?"
Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!"
Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!
~~~ LOL...this made my morning! and NO this did not really happen but I DID laugh pretty hard! the best part is that this IS something that very well could have happened to me!? :)

2 comments:

Mistie said...

lol. whatever. this really happened?

Marissa said...

I showed this post to my roommates and we were all laughing for 5 minutes straight. Thanks for sharing this!