
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Growing Up with Monty Python...
As early as I can remember, my childhood included John Cleese whether it was anything to do with Monty Python or Faulty Towers so I was excited when I got the chance to go see "Spamalot"! I am so glad that I did because it was hilarious and reminded me of statements that I had forgotten about that my brother Jake and I used to say to each other in Highschool. I would recomend others going to see it but this past weekend was the end of its showing in SLC so if you "ever" get the chance, definately go!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
You're not the only one! I love Monty Python and the HOly Grail...GGGRRAiillll...
Where, behind the rabbit?
It IS the rabbit!
Oh that rabbit scene is classic! We're going to have to watch that when I come to Christmas!!! That and practical magic and all the 80s movies that we love...Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!
Post a Comment