
So...I just need to express some emotions....
One of frustration, one of laughter, and one of reality. I was so confused when I woke up to the sounds of Carter and Kindra screaming at each other and even more confused when I realized that they were in my bed. I looked at the clock...3 am..."why are you two in my bed and why are you fighting?" I can not even tell you what their replies were because I was so exhausted and so completely out of it and just wanted to go back to sleep but I do know that it had to do with being on each others blankets, pillows, and the bothersome touching of legs and arms.
Eventually we did fall back asleep after realizing that they were not going to budge and that there was no point in getting mad. I remember doing the exact same thing to my parents when I was growing up so I know that it just comes with the territory!
I had to take a pic of their "sprawling" to prove my point as I was getting ready for work this morning. Oh the joys of being a mom!! :)



















3 comments:
I love sleeping kids' pictures! So do they always go to bed with you? how do you handle them breathing and kicking you all night?
No! That is why is was so funny. Carter...twice...Kindra...Never...
I warned them that I was going to start locking my door! :)
Ok so I didn't see the journaling before when I saw and made a comment. That is hilarious about them. I love that they just showed up and then were fighting and sprawling all over. It must be annoying but at the same time, doesn't it feel good to know that your kids love you and want to sleep with you...kick you even? They are so cute!
Post a Comment