Ok, so we have offiically begun and are having so much fun this year! We worked on it all weekend and this is what we came up with.... We still have things to put out but I am getting so excited for it to be all put together. I drive in real slow to see what it looks like from the street....I know...Psychotic! I was worried that the kids might be a little scared but s0 far, not at all. Kindra has all ready given them all names! OOOH BOOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
OOOHH BBOOOY! Those look freakin' awesome! Love that the kids are totally into it and sweet Kindra has named them all! Hilarious!
Oh I want to go trick or treating at your house!!! I really ilke all the decorations...seriously how much time have you put into buying and putting up the festivities?!?
Wow! You really are the Griswold's of Halloween! It looks awesome!!
Oh my!! Where in UT do you live?? We're coming back to UT this weekend. I would love to drive by your house and show my nephew all that cool stuff. (& my brother in law) I am SO impressed (& jealous!)
Post a Comment