PS...I LOVE WARM WEATHER!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Bikes and Projects = Summer Fun!
I'm telling ya...when my kids get an idea in their head, there is no stopping them! ( I wonder where they get that concept from!?! ) As soon as I arrived home from work, the agenda that they had come up with was bike riding and fertilizing! They've been dying to bring the bikes up from the basement and Carter has been dying to fertilize since he continually hears the phone calls that I make to my brother to come down and get'er done!
Yes...this is Kindra egging on the laughter coming out of Carter's mouth...
I find it so funny that I make such a big deal out of "the helmet" but yet it never stays on her head correctly. It's amazing that she does not crash because of her impaired sight caused by it!
Carter was in his own little world just doing his job and making sure that EVERY spot had been fertilized. It was making me laugh but I will never do or say anything to stop his one track mind when it comes to our yard and the yard work getting taken care of! :)
PS...I LOVE WARM WEATHER!!!
PS...I LOVE WARM WEATHER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
You are lucky to have such a hard working guy.
K- i seriously LOVE that he enjoys working in the yard. It cracks me up. that is so cute. and lucky you to have some help!
Post a Comment