Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Few More Of Me And The Mountain...

Ok...I promise that I will let this event go soon enough but it was so exciting that I have to brag it up just a little bit longer. They sent me over some more pics this morning and I just have to laugh at the looks that I get on my face when I am trying to learn something new! Too funny!


If you look close, you can see the look of concentration/fear/excitement/joy on my face :)



Such a great weekend, one that I will never forget! I am so glad to be a part of the Trails program because it will allow me to participate and to try new activities/sports that I'd otherwise not do. I have learned that I just need to take full advantage of every possible opportunity! The next one will be "Hand-Cycling" so we'll see how that one turns out!


3 comments:

The Brockbanks said...

What a great experience. You look so cute! I love the pics.
I feel your pain about the Jazz! Every year they break my heart. I was just really hoping that this year would be different. I have been waiting for them to get a championship since 1998 when we named our first child Stockton. No such luck!
Go Jazz :(

The Brockbanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cook's said...

Wow you are amazing!!! I tried snowboarding for the first time this winter and i'm not sure if I will go back, I thought I broke my tailbone it hurt for weeks after!