Friday, April 18, 2008

Look What The Mailman Delivered To Me Today...hehehe

Oh you bet I am tempted when it comes to this "Twilight" party extraordinaire! In exactly 13 days, I am flying down to San Antonio, TX to visit my sister Lyssa, her hubby Joe, and her 2 girls, Emma & Kate.
As excited as I am to go down to see them, that's not what really initiated this trip! Let's be honest...It's all about the "Twilight" celebration that my sister and her friends have put together that I have so kindly been invited to! :)
Even if it is just an excuse for all of us to get together, it's still an excuse that we will all take full advantage of! You know what they say about Texas and of the way thing's are handled down there?!? Every thing's BIG in Texas so I am sure that this party will live up to it's grandeur!

10 comments:

John-Charles said...

NERD!

Amanda said...

Oh, can you squish me in your suitcase as contriband? I have dirty, dirty thoughts about my Edward. When the moon is full and I'm outside, even for a minute, I secretly hope he's watching me from the cover of night - resting against his silver Volvo and smoldering for me and me alone. Kill me? Ravage me? Who knows. I'll take my chances!

Lyssa Beth said...

Heck YA!! Love your post! Twilight forever! I can't wait till you come down! It's all happening so quickly!

The Cook's said...

Holy cow!! it was so great to hear from you!! it's like two blasts from the pasts, you and jennie! You look great and your kids are cute, looks like you keep busy with lots of fun stuff. Lets for sure get together sometime. i hope its ok but im going to link your blog to mine. Talk at ya later, Tori

Christensen Kids Blog said...

K- I am loving the through the looking glass comment. That is me to a T. I'll just say ditto and I am so jealous. Hey, I need your e-mail address. Call me when you can and THANKS again for all your help.
Love Ya, Jen

Mistie said...

K- KT- you need to fill me in on Twilight. I am clueless. The party sounds fun though! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday! You better not bail!

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

Nerd Alert!

Parks Family said...

I haven't gotten into that series yet, but it is all everyone talks about around here. One day I might jump on that banwagon, but till then have fun on your vacation!

Tara said...

I also LOVED the Twilight series, Cole could not figure out for the life of him why I would stay up past 3 am frantically reading away:) Hint Hint, I have tickets to Good Things Utah when Stephanie Meyer will be on the show, can't say out loud when it is, but I am stoked!

The Brockbanks said...

Terry-
Wow it was good to hear from you! Blogging is so great to catch up with everyone. You have got the cutest family! I am obsessed with the Twilight series. You will have to let me know how the party goes. That sounds like so much fun. Keep in touch it was so fun to see your blog!