Carter found it and I caught him looking at it because he was laughing at this page/drawing! Uh...no comment! These are the artistic skills that I have! As you can see, this is a picture of a riding lawnmower, a bag of leaves, and a weed-wacker! :) OH BOY!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
I Love You, Carter!
When Carter was younger, we would cut out pictures of trucks, lawn-care items, etc. etc. and put them into a binder for him to collect and look at. This especially came in handy during church because it kept him quiet.
Carter found it and I caught him looking at it because he was laughing at this page/drawing! Uh...no comment! These are the artistic skills that I have! As you can see, this is a picture of a riding lawnmower, a bag of leaves, and a weed-wacker! :) OH BOY!!!



This is my favorite smile! I love you Carter...my bubby...my oogly-boogly!!
Carter found it and I caught him looking at it because he was laughing at this page/drawing! Uh...no comment! These are the artistic skills that I have! As you can see, this is a picture of a riding lawnmower, a bag of leaves, and a weed-wacker! :) OH BOY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
Oh that is a cute smile of him! That's hilarious about your drawing...the artistic sainsbury trait would be proud...wha wha
Katie...did you say that YOU drew that picture?? I would have bet money Carter did that. I am laughing so hard right now! That's about as good as my carrot project. Thanks for the laugh!
Oh, that picture of Carter doing his big smile is adorable!! What a handsome little man!
Post a Comment